StarLeaf CLOUD video conferencing and calling that works for: Every Room, Every Desktop, Everybody
AV Solutions and StarLeaf bring people together through the power of video conferencing.
StarLeaf owns and operates a global video communications network, the StarLeaf Cloud, with eight Points of Presence across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. The infrastructure on which this communications network is based is entirely developed by StarLeaf and provides a powerful, reliable platform for the provision of video conferencing as a service to businesses globally.
Starleaf does not use or rely upon any third-party legacy infrastructure, which places us in a unique position to rapidly respond to, and continually evolve our service to meet, the demands of our users.
The Underlying Technology Combined With Many Advanced Techniques, Provides Users With:
- The ability to call anyone, anywhere, irrespective of the type of their device, whether it is Microsoft Skype for Business/Lync, Cisco, Polycom, Lifesize or any other standards-based endpoint
- Exceptional quality of service and call quality
- Security to ensure the privacy of all calls
- Reliable firewall traversal without the need to open up ports through the firewall
- Simple remote provisioning, monitoring and reporting
- A web portal for user and endpoint management
- The ability to register and manage not only StarLeaf endpoints but also any standards-based endpoints already owned
AV Solutions Cloud Video Conferencing, Video Conferencing, StarLeaf Cloud Video Conferencing, Cloud Based Video Conference, AV Solutions Surrey, Vidcon